El año pasado le cosí un gorro combinando tela de calaveras y tela verde lima. No quedó perfecto, pero se podía usar.

Last year I sewed a hat with a combination of fabrics (skulls and plain green). It wasn’t perfect, but usable.

¿Qué ha pasado este año? Pues que lo llevé al parque con su camiseta de Goku y con el gorrito y me di cuenta de que no podía ser.

The other day I took him to the park wearing his Son Goku T-shirt and the hat, then I realised that was not right.

 No entiendo muy bien qué es lo que pasó, bueno, pasó que no tenía mucha experiencia ni mucha paciencia, y claro, las cosas quedaban como quedaban…

I don’t exactly know what happened last year, well, what happened was that I had very little sewing experience and also very little patience, and the results were far from perfect.

Esta vez volví a la carga con el mismo patrón, el de Oliver+S, gratuito y muy “apañao”. Combiné dos telas de patchwork, añadí un vivo a uno de los lados y así quedó el gorro:

This time I took the same pattern, Oliver+S, which is free and very nice; I combined two patchwork fabrics, some piping and this is what I got:

 La pega, que aguanta unos segundos antes de arrancárselo de la cabeza.

The problem, he only manages to keep it on for a few seconds.




No comments so far.

Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Website Field Is Optional.

COMMENTCOMMENT
Your NameYour Name
EmailEmail
WEBSITEWEBSITE